Welcome to Venom-Synth.com Forums Venom Forum What music have you made with your Venom?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Post it here!

Cloudwalk
    Participant

Here’s a track I created for the Woody Piano Shack Espen Kraft Remix contest.  I wanted to stay very faithful to Espen Kraft’s original all-analog synth recording, only using all sounds created from the Venom!

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=655783329 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=2455090899]

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Cloudwalk.
    Cloudwalk
    Participant

Couldn’t get the track to embed on my post.  Here’s the link:

https://woodypianoshack.bandcamp.com/track/paul-mehlhaff-heart-of-peru

That is nice! The Venom is still new to me, so I’m not too well-versed in it yet… are these original patches or presets?

Either way, beautiful work!

Cloudwalk
    Participant

Those were all patches I created.  I wanted to match a lot of the sounds Espen Kraft was using in his original song.  Most of the patches will be featured in the upcoming Cloudwalk Collection soundbank I am close to Completing and sharing, hopefully in the next few weeks.

Jan Bote
    Participant

Hey, here is a track i’ve made mostly with venom sounds, exept piano and the high string sound (and my voice of course). Created with cubase. Got the venom new at that time and was exploring it.

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-fuze/red-giant

Todd Griffith
    Keymaster

Wow, Jan, that is great stuff! Listened to the rest of it as well. Fantastic!

Jan Bote
    Participant

Thank you. I’m glad you like it.

Here’s one i made where a Venom multi preset is doing the main background rhythm:

Other instruments were Novation MiniNova and a Roland Juno-DS88 for the piano.  Hope y’all enjoy it!

I have been thinking lately to get back to using the Venom again; got distracted with more recent purchases that just did not end with getting music recorded.  She really blends well with guitars and i like trying to mix electric guitars with my synths, so…

This is a great track! Thank you for sharing!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.