Welcome to Venom-Synth.com Forums Venom Forum Back to the fold…!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hullo! I stumbled across this site completely by accident, but am very happy to see it. My Venom has been shelved for many years, after a few iterations of Windows software made the booting process extremely painful. Please, educate me: Has the software been ported to operate on 64-bit modern systems (and by that, I mean Win 10)? I saw on the Blog page the hack to iPad… Wonderful! Well worth the investment of MidiDesign, to fully access the Venom software!

I’d love to re-integrate the Venom sound into stuff… Thanks to you all for keeping the dream alive (when, obviously, even I had abandoned it by the side of the road)!

Todd Griffith
    Keymaster

Welcome! Hope this site can be of some assistance!

Yes, I strongly believe MIDIDesigner Pro is a great investment, not just for the Venom or any other synth, but for a variety of other instances with some creativity and thinking outside the box.

As far as Windows goes, I’m actually a Mac guy myself, but if you happen to be a member of the Venom Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/m.audio.venom/), it looks like under the files section there’s a couple of files (Venom_Installer_WIN64_ 1_0_13_Driver 5_10_… and VyzexVenom1.20_WIN.rar) that MIGHT(?) be of assistance.

Please report back if they do help, and thanks for joining!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.